Shirley Samantha's Bed and Breakfast
Ottawa Bed & Breakfast in Canada's Capital City
Pricing per night: $75 - $80 single; $85 - $90 double
● A traditional home with up-to-date comforts, furnished with a mix of antique and contemporary pieces, accented with the work of Canadian artists and artisans.
● Located on a quiet street within walking distance of downtown, close to public transportation and half a block from the Rideau River walking/cycling path.
● Perfect base for taking in the sights of the National Capital and the sounds of Ottawa's performing arts scene; knowledgeable hosts will be delighted to answer your questions about what to see and do.
● Delicious breakfasts featuring Ottawa Valley produce and Cynthia's home baking, served in the formal dining room or on the deck in the shade of a maple tree; special dietary requirements gladly accommodated with advance notice.
● Smoke and pet-free, centrally air-conditioned environment.
Locked bicycle and ski storage available.
From Hwy 417 (eastbound or westbound) take Vanier Pkwy exit. Follow Vanier Pkwy to McArthur Ave, turn left. At Marguerite Ave (1st light) turn left again. Take 1st right onto Carlotta Ave. We are #28, halfway up the block on the left.
We welcome guests all year long.
Normally, check-in between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. Check-out at 11 a.m. Other times may be arranged.