Luminis Probate Research (Netherlands, Belgium)
International Genealogical & Probate Research
Luminis is a private law practice based in Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, close to Amsterdam, Leiden and The Hague.
Its owner is registered as a lawyer at the Dutch Organization of Legal Advisors (Est. 1928).
Moreover, Luminis is licensed by the Ministry of Security and Justice to perform private investigations (POB 1403).
Luminis specializes in:
• International Forensic Genealogical Research
• Proving Heirship & International Probate Research
• Proving and Locating Next of Kin, Unknown or Missing Heirs
• International Employment Screening
• Finding Debtors and Creditors around the globe
• Screening of Dutch companies and organizations
• The Settlement of Funds
Within The Netherlands:
• Executing Last Wills and Testaments (Executor or Liquidator)
• Serving as an Administrator with regard to properties in a Trust
• Private Investigations of a different nature
Luminis is a member of the Dutch Association for Executors (NOVEX) and the Heir Hunters Association in the United Kingdom.
Luminis is also associated with the Dutch Organization of Private Investigation Bureaus (BPOB).
We take your privacy very seriously. This is why we are registered with the:
• Information Commissioner's Office (United Kingdom) (ZA028418)
• Dutch Data Protection Authority (1545901)