Warwickshire Birmingham Leicestershire Northamptonshire
Family History Researcher for Warwickshire, Birmingham, Leicestershire, Rutland & Northamptonshire
I undertake research in the counties of Warwickshire, (including Birmingham), Leicestershire, Rutland & Northamptonshire. Please contact me for other Counties.
An Experienced Family History Researcher and Genealogist, with The Heart of England Genealogy & Family History Research Services.
● I Graduated from De Montfort University Leicester with an HNC in Youth and Community Education Development.
● I Hold a 730 City and Guilds Certificate in Teaching.
● I Hold a Certificate in Management Supervision.
● I Have over 18yrs experience in undertaking extensive researches from the 1500's onwards in Warwickshire, Leicestershire and other counties.
● I am a member of several Family History Societies.
Being situated in the Heart of England I have access to record office resources in several counties i.e. Civil Registration Indexes, Census, Parish Registers and Old Maps.
● I hold a number of data based Census Returns and Parish Register Transcripts.
● I have available Leicester and Leicestershire marriage indexes 1754-1837, Leicestershires non conformist baptisms, also Rutland marriage index 1538-1783 and county burial index.
I also hold Northamptonshire Baptism, Burial and marriage indexes.
● Your Family Research Package supplied in a presentation file could consist of
● Photocopies of Baptisms, Marriages, and Death Entries from original Parish Registers.
● Photocopies of Census returns showing past family members.
● Wills when available.
● Photographs where possible of locations, churches etc.
● Copies of old maps of the geological areas searched.
● Brief Historical information on the areas where your families lived.
● Family group sheets with ages, siblings, occupations etc.
● Ancestral Tree sheets.
● Birth, Marriage and Death Certificate Service.
It is possible for an separate fee that your family history could be bound into a hard back book.
Ancestral trees can be provided from your history for a seperate fee.
10.00 Sterling per hour.
You can be assured that you will receive excellent value for money, I will keep you informed of progress all the way through the research, and am happy to work within a budget.
Please contact me and I will be pleased to advise you on your search.
© Bev Digger 2012