Sweden & Finland Research
Ancestral research & research for living relatives in Sweden or Finland
* More than 30 years of experience in doing genealogical research.
* Archivist, now with my own firm.
* Member of several historical and genealogical associations in Sweden.
* Ancestral research as well as research for now living relatives in Sweden or Finland.
* Translates and deciphers old documents, letters, family bible notes, etc..
* Letter service helps you get in touch with any person, parish or archive in Sweden.
* Database searches to determine the emigrants last home parish before they left Sweden.
* Data Entry. If you have done research already and need someone to type it into a computer genealogy program for you, I can help.
* Scanning. Photos and documents.
* Help you to organise your trip to Scandinavia.
* Consultation. If you aren't sure where to head with your research I can help you evaluate your data and figure out where to go.
* I'll handle large or small research jobs, at a pace you prefer.
* Results will be reported as agreed upon.
* US $25 (20 €) per hour with a prepaid $100 minimum (plus expenses of copies, travel, postage, microfilm orders, etc.)