European Roots Genealogy
Professional Genealogist for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Russia, Czech, Slovak, Hungary
Founder and President of European Roots Genealogy, is a Professional Genealogist with over 15 years experience.
He specializes in European research and translations of old records.
The main focus of the research are the German speaking countries and Eastern Europe. Another focus is the tracing of immigrants back to their locality of origin.
Milan Tyler-Pohontsch is native of Germany
Fluent in German, English and Wendish/Sorbian
Can effectively communicate in many other Eastern European languages
European Roots Genealogy offers following services:
● We use the largest genealogical archive data base in the world in conjunction with all other known resources available for research
● International genealogical research (includes a written report and copies of all documents found with a translation on the reverse side)
● Translation of old handwritten documents
● Translation of new documents, specifically (but not limited to)German-English
● Printout of records on LDS microfilms
● Request of records and information from international archives (if wished also in their own language)
● International travel for research when necessary
● Seminars on old German handwriting