48 Butternut Lane
Click to send email
Illinois, general U.S. research, data organization, Nauvoo, IL, Chicago Tribune Historical Newspapers and Obituraries
● Caldeen has over 32 years experience in researching family histories, including over 27 years as a professional researcher.
● She has extensive experience in American research as well as French Canadian and Norwegian
● LDS Services include data entry, temple submission, data extraction and printouts from Family Search
● Specializes in taking your mass of records and organizing them into family history booklets with charts, pictures and your stories..
● Researched and compiled early American family histories. Books included historical as well as genealogical information.
● Researched family tree and scanned family paintings and personal heirlooms for documentation of granddaughter of Edward Hines (of Hines Lumber).
● Has extracted six books into Personal Ancestral File, for submission to the Ancestral File, through the SLC Family History Center.
● Personal Ancestral File Data Base includes 200 different files, ranging from 100 to 10,000 names per file. Most of these records have been hand typed into the files.
● Taught Beginning Genealogy through Continuing Education at Harper's College for 5 years and Lake County College for 2 years. (Chicago Suburbs)
● Has been a test site for the Salt Lake Family History Dept. since the beginning of the "Family Search Program"
● Worked as a staff member of 3 family history centers on and off for 15 years.
Extensive internet experience, using all the available genealogical data bases.
●Historical Chicago Newspapers
●Historical Chicago Tribune Obituaries
● LDS Land and Records Office Nauvoo,IL
● Hancock County Court House.
● Nauvoo Historic Cemeteries
● Nauvoo Land and Records Center
● Adams County Illinois
● Lee County, Iowa
● Keokuk National Cemetery, Keokuk, Iowa
● Access to historic Nauvoo, Carthage, and Warsaw, Illinois
● Lives in Nauvoo, walks the streets of the pioneers.
RATES AND HOURS:
● $25.00 HOUR/10 HOUR MINIMUM
● ALL PAYMENTS IN ADVANCE
● WILLING TO WORK REQUESTED AMOUNT OF HOURS RANGING FROM 10 A MONTH TO FULL TIME
● WILL DO SOME FIELD RESEARCH/TRAVEL AND EXPENSES EXTRA
● MONTHLY REPORTS OR WHEN MAJOR FINDS ARE LOCATED