For Professionals >
User Guide > Inquiry Management
Inquiry/Enquiry Management and eMail Solution for Professionals
eXpertGenealogy helps the professional to find potential clients for their
services. Once the visitor has found a professional listing, contact can be made
in different ways;
● The visitor can click through to the professional's independent website
● The visitor can click on a link to "send an email to this professional" which will start the visitor's email program
- The address is filled in automatically using the mailto link
- The address is encoded to prevent the address from being copied by some automated email harvesting programs.
● The visitor can fill in the short inquiry/enquiry form at the bottom of the first listing page or they can fill in the long inquiry/enquiry form by clicking on the eInquiry link at the top of the listing page
Inquiries/Enquiries from the forms
to the client
Inquiries stored in a database and sent to the professional
Because visitors have taken the effort to make an inquiry, care is taken to ensure that the inquiry is not overlooked or lost.
Inquiries/Enquiries from the forms are sent to 3 places;
● An acknowledgment is sent to the inquiring person
● The inquiry is sent to the professional
● The inquiry/enquiry is stored in the eXpertGenealogy database for future reference for the professional
- The professional can review past inquiries/enquiries by using the
ADMINISTRATION item from the FOR PROFESSIONALS menu.
Responsiveness Star Rating
A responsiveness star rating is calculated for
each listing. Currently the rating is based on the acknowledgement of the last
20 inquiries/enquiries. A 5 star rating means that over 80% of the inquiries
were acknowledged, 4 stars means over 60% were acknowledged, 3 stars 40%, 2
stars 20%. If your listing is not rated with 5 stars you need to login as shown
on the web page at
http://expertgenealogy.com/pro/UserGuide.aspx, select the INQUIRIES menu item, review
all of you inquiries and click on the acknowledgement link to confirm that you
have received the inquiry. The responsiveness star rating is not immediately
automatically updated, so you need to send an email message to
request that the responsiveness rating be updated.
The inquiries are sent by email with instructions for the professional to confirm receipt of the message by clicking on a link.
If receipt of the inquiry is not confirmed then a reminder is sent to ensure that the inquiry is not overlooked or lost.
Review confirmation status of all inquires
Professionals can review all inquiries in the
database at any time by using the LOGIN button at the bottom of the listing
page. The inquiry list, includes a link to confirm receipt of any inquiries not
Decreasing reliability of Email - Having
problems communicating with clients??
The recent increase in email spam has been
likened to a tsunami. Spammers have been using many legitimate mail servers to
send their junk email. If your mail server is used in this way even temporarily,
you server may be identified as a source of spam and be blocked from sending
Problem? free email service server
client's filter may block your messages
You & your mail server may be unable to send email
to your clients
Solution a reliable mail server
You must use a reliable mail service
The decreasing reliability of email is a direct result of increasing junk email
(spam) and the increased use of email spam filter programs. A number of
professionals have reported been unable to communicate with clients, because
their mail servers have temporarily been identified as spam servers. This could
happen to your mail server and prevent your email from getting through to your
customers. Reliable email service is critical for a successful business.
CRM Customer Relationship Management
The management of customer inquiries/enquiries
in this way means that eXpertGenealogy.com has the beginnings of a Customer
Relationship Management system that assists in the follow-up to customer inquiries.
No other service provides this level of customer relationship management to