Our team of professionals specializes in global research!
We have over 100 years of combined family history research experience, hundreds of genealogists across the globe specializing in Family Trees, Heir & Probate research, International on-site research, Jewish research, Eastern & Western European research, Immigration, Guided Travel Research Trips, publishing, and working on special projects for celebrities and VIP's. Our team of professionals specializes in global research as well as a local research team at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, the National Archives, International Archives and local specialists throughout the world.
We have a unique ability to meet your family history research needs much faster than the competition saving you time and money.
The System That Works for Successful Searches: 20 - 25 Hours
Researching Time Period: Circa 1800 to present day
Number of families searched: 4-6 family surnames
Completion Time: 2-3 weeks
Flat Rate of only $1100
This includes a Pedigree Chart, Family Group Sheets, Descendancy Report, Research Calendar, & Professional Project Report with recommendations for further research.
Typical Project Highlights
• Pedigree research on either paternal or maternal lines of ancestry
• U.S. census research (1850-1930)
• UK census research (1841-1901)
• Irish census research (1901 and 1911)
• Book of Residence records as needed
• Vital records research (birth, marriage, and death records)
• Immigration Records
• U.S. Social Security Administration records
• Various LDS Family History Library records
Trusted Reliable Experienced Expert Services
Research for Sean Elliott provided by Jim Bratt of The Family History Research Group