Our team of professionals specializes in global probate research
We have over 100 years of combined family history research experience, hundreds of genealogists across the globe specializing in Family Trees, Heir & Probate research, International on-site research, Jewish research, Eastern & Western European research, Immigration, Guided Travel Research Trips, publishing, and working on special projects for celebrities and VIP's. Our team of professionals specializes in global research as well as a local research team at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, the National Archives, International Archives and local specialists throughout the world.
We have a unique ability to meet your family history research needs much faster than the competition saving you time and money.
Probate & Heir Research
We offer a unique approach to those needing probate & heir research by offering solutions that meet your needs rather than the research company.
We will customize our services to your unique needs.
1. For those desiring no cash out of pocket up front, we offer the customary contingency fee of the inheritance for providing the research and certified documentation needed for the courts along with our expert witness testimony. We are only paid if we succeed.
2. For Administrators desiring to pay by the hour, we charge a modest fee, and since each case is unique, please contact us for a customized proposal based on the needed documentation and complexity of the case. This will of course require a retainer up front before the research begins.
3. We also offer a hybrid reduced contingency fee plan with a combination of hourly fee and document charges, so that the upfront costs are fixed and lower than the normal hourly rate fee might be, plus a reduced contingency percentage.
Each circumstance is entirely dependent on the needs of the clients and the type of case it is.
Contact us for a free consultation of your unique case.
Choose from our most popular service selection below or contact us for a customized quote on your unique research needs including Heir & Probate research. For a free consultation visit us at our other website. Visit our website at http://www.familyhistoryresearchgroup.com
The System That Works for Successful Searches: 20 - 25 Hours
Researching Time Period: Circa 1800 to present day
Number of families searched: 4-6 family surnames
Completion Time: 2-3 weeks
Flat Rate of only $1100
This includes a Pedigree Chart, Family Group Sheets, Descendancy Report, Research Calendar, & Professional Project Report with recommendations for further research.
Typical Project Highlights
• Pedigree research on either paternal or maternal lines of ancestry
• U.S. census research (1850-1930)
• UK census research (1841-1901)
• Irish census research (1901 and 1911)
• Book of Residence records as needed
• Vital records research (birth, marriage, and death records)
• Immigration Records
• U.S. Social Security Administration records
• Various LDS Family History Library records
Trusted Reliable Experienced Expert Services
Research for Sean Elliott provided by Jim Bratt of The Family History Research Group