Fast, reliable and affordable assistance to clients.
My aim is to provide family research help at a reasonable rate. I have helped many extend their family lines. I have also helped with small projects, brick walls, and gathering information for family reunions. I can prepare Family Group Sheets and Pedigree Charts if requested. I look forward to assisting those in search of their family history.
*Member of Association of Professional Genealogists.
*Over 20 years experience.
*Free initial consultation.
*Moderate fee of $12.00 per hour for research time and preparation of reports.
*Available for research
*General research in USA records including Census, Vital Records, Land, Probate
*Access to many databases.
*Enthusiast research of your genealogical problem in a time-efficient manner.
Affordable Ancestor Research
Local research - specializing in Southeast Florida and Martin County
*Census *Birth *Death *Marriage *Church *Military *Cemetery
*Land *Probate *Social Security *Obituary *Immigration
*Published Family History *On-line
* Consultation with you to determine the extent of research desired. I welcome small projects such as look-ups, as well as extensive research assignments on a family.
* Locate and search records pertinent to the project. I will search in the appropriate primary and secondary sources and include copies or extracts of documents. I will cite all sources including those that had a negative result.
* Evaluate the evidence. I will assess the information for credibility and value to the project.
* Prepare Research Reports. I will submit research logs containing a list of sources consulted, their location, and results of the search, I will submit my evaluation and suggestions for further research. If requested, I will prepare Family Group Sheets & Pedigree Charts.
* Communicate by email. On longer projects, progress reports will be sent at specified intervals to keep you informed. The next phase of research will be discussed. You will have the opportunity to authorize further investigation or terminate the project at any time.
* I am a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists and adhere to their codes, guidelines and standards.
* I have over 20 years experience searching U.S. Midwest, East, and Colonial records. I also have searched Swedish, English, Italian, German and Dutch records. Most of my research is done at home on the Internet, at nearby genealogy libraries, or at local repositories.
* I am a member of the Martin County Genealogical Society and have contributed to their newspaper obituary project.
* I am a member of Harger Heritage and contribute to their newsletter.
* I continue to study and pursue educational opportunities.
* I have done extensive research on the Pelling family line from Kent County, England.