Professional Genealogy Company based in Salt Lake City
- Carpenter Genealogical Services (CGS), a professional Genealogical and
Family History business, is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. We work mainly
out of the world famous Family History (Mormon) Library (FHL).
- A Nebraska native, D. Jane Carpenter, principal owner of CGS, was raised
in Southeast Wyoming. She and her daughters moved to Utah in 1978 where she
has resided ever since. Educated at Laramie County Community College (LCCC)
in Cheyenne, Wyoming and Brigham Young University (BYU), she received a BA
in Family & Local History, a BS in Historic Archaeology and Cultural
Anthropology (minor in Museum Studies) and an MLS (Masters Library Science).
Jane has two married daughters and four grandchildren.
- CGS's Professional Researchers are college educated with many years of
expertise, both at the FHL and on site in the United States and Europe.
Jane, as well as her colleagues, has the educational and professional
expertise to assist with most United States and European Family History
- While we strive to meet our clients' research goals, results cannot be
guaranteed. Answers may not be what was expected or may never be found at
all. CGS strives to find the missing parts of the genealogical puzzle, but
again, no guarantees can be made.
- We do guarantee, however, that your money for a block of time will be
used wisely and with the utmost care in an effort to find answers to even
the most perplexing genealogical problems.
Remember: You are paying for a block of research time, not for a specific
result or answer.