Responsiveness to eInquiries:
For your own email program to contact this professional
Visit our website at http://oldtowns.co.uk/genealogist/Bev_Digger.htm
Services Products Research Specialties:|
some United Kingdom West Midlands Warwickshire East Midlands Leicestershire Northamptonshire Certificates Location Photos Degree 9
eXpertGenealogy Professional listing since October 2005
Research for Warwickshire, Birmingham, Leicestershire, Rutland & Northamptonshire
Heart of England Ancestry & Family History Research Services
Experienced Family History Researcher and Genealogist for the counties of Warwickshire, (including Birmingham), Leicestershire, Rutland & Northamptonshire. Other areas considered.
● I Graduated from De Montfort University Leicester with an HNC in Youth and Community Education Development.
● I Hold a 730 City and Guilds Certificate in Teaching.
● I Hold a Certificate in Management Supervision.
● I Have over 10yrs experience in undertaking extensive researches from the 1500's onwards in Warwickshire, Leicestershire and other counties.
● I am a member of several Family History Societies.
Being situated in the Heart of England I have access to record office resources in several counties i.e. Civil Registration Indexes, Census, Parish Registers and Old Maps.
● I hold a number of data based Census Returns and Parish Register Transcripts.
● I have available Leicester and Leicestershire marriage indexes 1754-1837, Leicestershires non conformist baptisms, also Rutland marriage index 1538-1783 and county burial index.
I also hold Northamptonshire Baptism, Burial and marriage indexes.
● Your Family Research Package supplied in a presentation file could consist of
● Photocopies of Baptisms, Marriages, and Death Entries from original Parish Registers.
● Photocopies of Census returns showing past family members.
● Wills when available.
● Photographs where possible of locations, churches etc.
● Copies of old maps of the geological areas searched.
● Brief Historical information on the areas where your families lived.
● Family group sheets with ages, siblings, occupations etc.
● Ancestral Tree sheets.
● Birth, Marriage and Death Certificate Service.
2ft x 3ft ancestral trees can be provided from your history for a seperate fee.
£10.00 Sterling per hour.
You can be assured that you will receive excellent value for money, I will keep you informed of progress all the way through the research, and am happy to work within a budget.
Please contact me and I will be pleased to advise you on your search.
© Bev Digger 2012
▲Visit the genealogy professional website at http://oldtowns.co.uk/genealogist/Bev_Digger.htm
▲Click here for a more detailed genealogy research inquiry/enquiry form
▲Enter your email address and have this genealogy professional contact you.
Professional Genealogy listing viewed 20110 times
Genealogy Professional eXpertGenealogy.com/?x=bevdigger 1216 0
Professional Genealogists, Ancestry & Family Tree History Researchers, Genealogical Research, Geneology, England English Wales Welsh Scotland Scottish Ireland Irish English Herefordshire Shropshire Staffordshire Warwickshire Worcestershire North Warwickshire Nuneaton and Bedworth Rugby Stratford-on-Avon Warwick Birmingham Coventry Dudley Sandwell Solihull Walsall Wolverhampton English Derbyshire Leicestershire Lincoln Northamptonshire Nottinghamshire Leicester Charnwood Melton Harborough Oadby Wigston Blaby Hinckley Bosworth Loughborough Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville, Lutterworth South Northamptonshire Northampton Daventry Wellingborough Kettering Corby East Northamptonshire BMD Certificates Birth Marriage Death Location Photography College University Graduate Bachelor Master Doctor PhD